Make Turkey-Day Less Daunting.
'A very spicy thanksgiving' doesn't mean the recipes below will overtake your tastebuds with excessive heat. To me, 'spicy' just means a little integration of spice to enhance your dishes and make them next level.
Below, you'll find:
- A vibrant salad using a versatile dried red chili flake, piment d'espelette. (Vegan, GF)
- Butternut squash with a slurpable sauce of roasted ginger and garlic. (Vegan, GF)
- Creamy and crackly cornbread crusted in Aleppo chili flake, Cumin seed, and Fennel seed. (Vegetarian)
- Hot honey glazed brussels with toasted coconut. (Vegan, GF)
- Kabocha squash and sausage stuffing lightly curried with the french masala blend, vadouvan.
- A tangy & sweet ginger-orange cranberry sauce. (Vegan, GF)
Find day-by-day, step-by-step guides below.